Castmax (M) Sdn. Bhd. is a manufacturer of aluminum alloy and zinc alloy die-cast products. Incorporated in October 1989 under the Company Act 1965, Castmax has been producing components for more than 10 industries, from Furniture & Lighting, Household Electrical & Electronics, to Automotive & Aerospace.
Our facility is located at Kampung Baru Subang is 15 minutes drive away from Subang Terminal airport.
Our synergistic client relationships include:
- Combining decades of experience & cutting-edge technology, we deliver solutions that exceed expectations by fully understanding the client’s specifications & collecting their essential input.
- Ensuring the client gets the best value no matter the investment size to make informed decisions from transparent pricing,
- Benefits of the latest innovations and expertise from continuous improvements of our machinery & highly-skilled engineers,
- Zero compromise on quality from detailed design, precision crafting to stringent quality control,
- Reliable delivery according to agreed timelines.
Standards & Compliance
Being certified with ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 9002:2008 TUV Quality System,we are held accountable to the highest quality assurance in Manufacturing, Fabrication and Assembling of Die Casting Aluminum & Zinc Alloy Parts and Components.
Since our inception, we see International Standards as a foundation to be built upon. On top of our ISO 9001:2015 certification & ISO 9002:2008 TUV Quality System, we self-impose best practices to ensure safety is always maintained and exceptional quality is consistently upheld.
We are customer-oriented organization and working towards to be leader in the field of aluminum and zinc alloy die-casting, mould design and development. Our services also includes value added processes such as polishing, precision tapping, riveting,CNC machining and assembly.
We at Castmax committed to comply with below stated polices:-
1- Consistent Quality
2- On time Delivery
3- Competitive Cost
4- Customer Satisfaction
We practice continuous improvement activities through our in house processes and strive to advance our expertise in die casting, secondary and machining processes to a sustainable growth in this industry.
We look forward to work with you and committed in providing quality products at competitive price to your door step.
Mr. Teow Chee Hwa,